If you find that your partial dentures are loose or uncomfortable to wear, especially while chewing foods, our clinic can offer you a more comfortable solution. When our patients cannot accommodate a normal plastic partial denture, a flexible partial denture can be offered as an alternative. This is because flexible dentures adjust easily to any irregularities in the mouth to provide a fit that is more comfortable and effective.
Designed to accommodate even the most awkward of bite types, Changing Faces flexible partial dentures will fit perfectly with the parts of your mouth that many conventional hard plastic bases cannot. By working closely with the unique shape of your mouth, we will help you achieve a well fitting, stable denture.
Because of the flexible fit no metal clasps are required. Assuming there are no functional problems with the teeth fitting together, teeth can be reshaped or recontoured to look smooth and natural.
1. Completely natural looking to restore your smile
2. Long lasting injection moulded, flexible resin
3. Quicker to create and fit than a conventional partial denture
4. No need for denture adhesive to increase the retention of your dentures
1. Cleanse the Flexible Denture daily and keep it in water or your cleaner whenever it is not being worn.
2. Toothpaste and toothbrushes may scratch or dull the surface of your Flexible Denture. Be sure to remove your Flexible Denture whenever you brush your natural teeth.
3. Please keep the Flexible Denture out of reach from pets. Dogs and other pets find dental appliances to be attractive chew toys.
4. Small accidents such as dropping the Flexible Denture in the sink or on the floor will not damage the Denture, but may cause the teeth to fracture. Please handle the appliance with care.